- 1/10ct (0.08 to 0.12 carat)
- 1/8ct (0.11 to 0.14 carat)
- 1/6ct (0.13 to 0.18 carat)
- 1/5ct (0.17 to 0.23 carat)
- 1/4ct (0.21 to 0.28 carat)
- 1/3ct (0.28 to 0.36 carat)
- 3/8ct (0.34 to 0.42 carat)
- 2/5ct (0.36 to 0.44 carat)
- 1/2ct (0.45 to 0.57 carat)
- 3/5ct (0.55 to 0.65 carat)
- 5/8ct (0.58 to 0.67 carat)
- 3/4ct (0.68 to 0.79 carat)
- 4/5ct (0.76 to 0.86 carat)
- 7/8ct (0.79 to 0.94 carat)
- 1ct (0.95 to 1.10 carat)
White diamonds range from colorless (D) to yellow (Z). Here at Diamond-Me, we do our best to use only J color or higher goods to ensure our customers are happy with their purchase. The diamond color of each diamond product on our website is indicated in the product breakdown.
- D to F: Colorless
- G to J: Near Colorless
- K to M: Slightly Tinted
- N to R: Very Light Yellow
- S to Z: Light Yellow to Yellow
Diamond clarity can range from internally flawless (IF) to included (I). The clarity you will find here at Diamond-Me usually starts at I1 up to VS or higher. If you are looking at a certain jewelry piece from us and would like to upgrade the clarity, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote. All our products are manufactured by us, meaning we can customize almost any item in our catalog to your liking. It is also helpful to keep in mind that one jump in clarity can be a big jump in price depending on the size of the diamond.
- Internally Flawless (IF): Free from internal blemishes visible under 10x magnification
- Very Very Slightly Included (VVS): Inclusions and/or external blemishes very difficult to locate under 10x magnification
- Very Slightly Included (VS): Inclusions and external blemishes difficult to locate under 10x magnification
- Slightly Included (SI): Inclusions and external blemishes easy to locate under 10x magnification but not obvious to the naked eye
- Included (I): Medium or large inclusions on external blemishes which are usually obvious to the naked eye under favorable lighting conditions
Choosing the Right Ring
As larger diamonds are rarer, an increase in size may affect the price tremendously. The same can be said for the diamond quality. The difference between an I clarity stone and an SI is big and the difference between an SI to VS is huge. It is generally recommended that for diamonds 3/4 carat weight and under to choose in favor of color over clarity and for diamond greater than 3/4 carat to choose clarity over color. If you cannot find your ideal color/clarity on a product found on our website, simply send us an email at email@example.com and we get back to you within 1-2 business days.
It is also helpful to note that most ring photos on our website are shot with size 5 rings. For larger finger sizes the metal to diamond ratio increases to accommodate the larger size, but the actual diamond carat weight remains the same for all sizes. Because of this, a 1/2 carat diamond may look larger on a size 4 finger than a size 9.
Most orders placed before 9a.m. Pacific Time on a business day will be shipped out by the following business day.
Processing time may take an additional 3-5 business days for certified pieces and an additional 3-5 business days for our men's bands, which are made-to-order.
For custom-made jewelry orders, please allow up to 2 weeks for production time.
Carat is the unit of measurement used to weight diamonds and other precious stones. As with most fine jewelry stores, Diamond-Me expresses different carat weight in fractions which encompass a small range of values. Please refer to the chart below to better understand the exact breakdown of different carat weights found on our website.